Life Quotes and Sayings

Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway. - Steven Coallier

Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep. - Fran Lebowitz

Wisdom begins in wonder.

It's faith in something and enthusiasm in something that makes life worth living.

Be of use, don't be used.

Life is half spent before we know what it is. -George Herbert

In order to be someone, you must first be yourself

A man who dares to wste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. --Charles Darwin

Any idiot can face a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov

People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that people are being used and things are being loved.

Don't let anyone ever make you feel you don't deserve what you want.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.---Robert Frost

You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may Kill me with you hatefulness, But still, like air--I'll rise.

Some of life's best lessons are learned at the worst times.--Blake Atkins

It doesn't matter what cards you're dealt in life, what matters is how well you play them. --Ones M Mihai
Don't try-----do.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.--Anais Nin

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. --Anne Frank

I use to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I tak my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. --Jimi Hendrix

Anything worth doing, is worth doing slowly. --Mae West

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. -unknown

I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated. --unknown
Live with no excuses and love with no regrets. --unknown

Live for the moment you can't put into words. Unknown

You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. -Unknown

Life Quotes Sayings

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. --Eleanor Roosevelt

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning. --Dhanti Praspani

Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change. -Unknown

Tiada ulasan:

 

Life Quotes and Sayings @ Love Is Cinta Chatroom ~ Have Fun Chatting | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap